However it is in the viewing experience itself that ACDSee’s level of quality becomes more evident. Famous for – among other things – its fast viewing capabilities, you will notice no delay whatsoever when moving from one photograph to the next, or the previous one. Images are shown in a seamless sequence, either in full-screen mode or otherwise. Thus, if you are looking for a free and simple image viewer with the level of quality of a professional image editor, this is a serious option to consider.
ACDSee Free premium
ACDSee Free 1.1 Full Version license Key is a simple image viewer with some extra basic functionality. This free tool not only will let you browse your photograph collection in a simple and attractive way, but it will also allow you to rotate, to zoom in and out, to print, and to share your images via Facebook and Twitter. It supports all the most popular image file formats, including BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and WMF. ACDSee’s large experience in both professional and amateur image editing tools clearly shows in this tiny free utility. Though ACDSee Free 1.1.21 preactivated includes nearly none of the high-quality editing functionality that ACDSee is famous for, this compact image viewer is clearly influenced by the company’s gusto for excellence.
Want to dig into the details? A variety of zoom options allow you to quickly see your photos at the level you need. Need more speed? Save even more time using a host of keyboard shortcuts in ACDSee Free Registration Code. Seatbelts recommended Fit to print? Print your photos your way. Choose the format, print multiple copies, and change the orientation. Also print your photos with headers, footers, and captions. ACDSee Free Full Version Registration Code dynamically previews your image as you set your options, so you’ll know exactly how it will print.
- The select tool could be improved to allow more accurate selections
- Supports all the most popular image file formats
- Simplicity of use
- Detailed print configuration
- Clear interface
- None found so far.
- This software is less than a watered-down version of the real ACDSee: it’s just a mere image viewer, to look through your pictures and print the occasional one. It offers NOTHING that IRFANVIEW can’t do. Irfanview is also free, is a portable app (doesn’t touch your registry), and is even more compact and faster.
- Always make sure that you have a good firewall, up to date antivirus and spyware remover. I highly recommend ZoneAlarm – it’s a no-brainer, as it’s all of these tools rolled into one, it works seamlessly, and definitely one of the better free security programs. It helped remove an adware program that was transferred onto my computer in an under-handed way during install. By all means, try it out. But they have also just released ACDSee 16, which does lots more than this little free utility. For more information on ACDSee, read the other reviews – there will be plenty of them, as I’ve heard nothing but good about this program… and this, for a long time (as in over a decade). Updated on Jun 1, 2013
- I cannot trust the software. I will not download it.
- very good!!!!!!
- My virus protector prevents this software from downloading.
- very good!!!!!!
Simple image viewer with basic editing tools and social networks support A fast, reliable and easy to use picture viewer that can also be used to convert pictures from one format to another, as well as to set images as wallpaper ACDSee Free 1.1 registeration keys Photo Viewing. The wait is over. ACDSee Free For Windows 10 Download is a blazing fast image viewer for your PC that shows off your photos, fast. Scroll through your images, zoom in and out, and print with ease. Simple. Nimble. Fast. Put ACDSee’s legendary viewing speed to work for your photos.
- Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 250 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Homepage: www.acdsee.com
- Author ACD Systems
- Last version 1.1.21
I have ADCsee free 1.1 and would like to view 2 files simultaneously? How do I do this?
You can use a “virtualization” tool to launch two sessions of the same application. It’s ca program that can be used to test EXECUTABLE files without infecting or affecting the performance of your PC. Access the application’s page, download and install it. Then with the ACDSee Free 1.1 installed, right click it and choose Run Sandboxed.
Note: Keep in mind that any changes you save in the Sandboxie interface are lost when you close the program.